The Sherpa Kira Tee's namesake is the national dress worn by women in Bhutan, it is this rich heritage of intricate weaving techniques and an abundance of patterns and colour, that has inspired this Sherpa piece. This open necked patterned t-shirt is super soft and stretchy. The mix of modal, organic cotton and jersey make this t-shirt comfortable and easy to care for. Team with walking or hiking trousers for practicality or linen trousers for relaxed off the trail style. Kira Tee is wrinkle-resistant and travel-ready, to make sure your are comfortable no matter where your passport takes you.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £50 or more)
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information