Fjallraven Luhkka Unisex Winter Cape is a traditional garment inspired by the Sami people. It can be worn on its own during the autumn and spring and as a reinforcement garment over normal winter clothing on cold winter days. A light synthetic lining has been added to the strong, wind and water resistant G-1000 for extra warmth. The cape has an adjustable, fixed hood with detachable synthetic fur edging and a reflective band on the back. There is a half zipper in the front and a G-1000 gusset in the opening with soft fleece on the inside. A breast pocket is positioned immediately beside the opening and further down there is a kangaroo pouch. Push buttons at the wrists hold the cape in place when you are on the move. Zipper pulls and the trim are in natural tone leather.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
2. DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information