The Osprey Aether 70 is an ideal size for a variety of backpacking adventures. With added features like J- Panel access, Stow-on-the- Go trekking pole attachment and an improved suspension technology, this backpack remains the No.1 choice for adventurers of all calibres. For information on sizing look below.
Osprey Aether offers astounding range of fit with two separate sizes and adjustability within each size. You have to measure your torso length and then consult the table below to check which size is right for you:
|Torso Length||Pack Size||Hip Measurement||Hipbelt Size|
|> 20" / 51cm||L||33-37" / 84-94cm||L or WL|
|18-20.5" / 46-52cm||M||30-34" / 76-86.5cm||M or WM|
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [More Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information