Lithang is a town in the Kham Region of Eastern Tibet. Located at an altitude of 4,014 m (13,169 ft), it's one of the highest towns in the world, and home to several famous Buddhist figures. The grasslands of Lithang County, in southwestern Tibet, are surrounded by high mountains – and the weather can change in a heartbeat.
The Lithang Waterproof Jacket from Sherpa is made of their own Himaltec, a 3-layer stretch laminate made of 100% polyester with a 100% nylon backing, it will keep you dry and warm when the elements are wet and cold. And there's stretch built right in, so you will feel unrestricted as you hike, climb, and trek through whatever the weather brings you.
We strive to dispatch all orders made before 2pm same working day.
1. Standard Delivery (1-3 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information