Lithang is a town in the Kham Region of Eastern Tibet. Located at an altitude of 4,014 m (13,169 ft), it's one of the highest towns in the world, and home to several famous Buddhist figures. The grasslands of Lithang County, in southwestern Tibet, are surrounded by high mountains – and the weather can change in a heartbeat.
The Lithang Waterproof Jacket from Sherpa is made of their own Himaltec, a 3-layer stretch laminate made of 100% polyester with a 100% nylon backing, it will keep you dry and warm when the elements are wet and cold. And there's stretch built right in, so you will feel unrestricted as you hike, climb, and trek through whatever the weather brings you.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
2. DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information