Fjallraven Varmland Jacket is a hardwearing, waterproof hunting jacket made from G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester, organic cotton and with Hydratic lining that keeps rain out and ventilates out body moisture. The model has a technical, well-worked-through cut that is generous enough for insulating layers underneath. Excess warmth can be released out through zippered ventilation openings in the sides; where you can also put in hands for fast warmth when fingers are frozen. A number of practical features mean that you will get the most out of your day.
See our Return Policy for details of extended Christmas returns and refunds.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [More Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information