All Sherpa Rimjhim hats are unique they are hand knitted in Nepal in soft lambswool and lined with a fleece headband for against the skin comfort. The yarn used in knitting is what remains after making other hats, thus each and every one is a bit different. The hills and valleys created by the knit remind us of our high-mountain roots. And the riotous medley of colour will uplift you on the gloomiest of days. Hand-knitted in Nepal, 100% wool, lined with fleece. Colours vary a bit! One size fits all.
Fabric: 100% Wool
Lining: 100% Polar fleece polyester
Weight: 110 g. (3.8 oz.)
Our extended return period for Christmas Gifts starts on 24th November. See our returns page for details.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
2. DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information