The Haglofs Rugged II Mountain Pants are extremely tough, fully featured trousers with maximum mobility and stretch for hiking and trekking. Built tough - as the name suggests - for challenging adventures in severe conditions. Reinforced where it counts, adjustable on the go, and treated with fluorocarbon-free DWR for environmentally conscious weather protection.
Climatic™ 95% Polyamide 5% Elastane hard wearing poplin stretch woven, 268 g/m², bluesign® approved
Water resistant reinforcement weave (non seam-sealed): 89% Polyamide 11% Elastane, 4-way stretch face, 100% Polyester knit backer, 293 g/m², bluesign® approved
Hydrostatic head: 15.000 mm, Moisture permeability (inverted Cup): 15.000 g/m²/24h
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £50 or more)
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information