Gandaki zone is the birthplace of Bhanubhakta Acharya, first poet of Nepal.
The Sherpa Gandaki Short Sleeve shirt is made from a lightweight woven blend of cotton and polyester which has a soft, dry hand and a wicking finish that moves moisture away from the body to the surface for quick drying.
Chest pockets to stow essentials.
Gusseted underarm panels placed on-bias for maximum mobility.
Fabric: 85% cotton/ 12% Polyester/ 3% Linen with permanent wicking finish
Weigh: 200 g. (7.05 oz.)
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [More Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information