One of a kind, woollen hand warmers hand knitted in Nepal by Sherpa women from remnant yarn, lined in soft, moisture wicking Polar fleece for itch-free comfort and an extra layer of warmth. Sherpa Rimjhim handwarmers are randomly coloured, unique fingerless gloves which are hard not to love. Made from wool, and lined with soft fleece, they keep hands and wrists warm and fingers dexterous. The knit pattern results in a scrunched-up, really appealing texture.
Rimjhim means colourful in Nepalese.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
FREE DELIVERY now available on orders over £50
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information