The Sherpa Renzing Hat is a knitted wool beanie with a contrasting single stripe of colour that encircles the head. Nobbly in texture, you can wear this beanie hat for winter walks, hilly walks, and ski sessions. It is hand-knitted in Nepal in 100% wool by the Sherpa women of Namche Bazaar. Lined with soft Polar fleece for itch free comfort. One size fits most adults.
Renzing is the Tibetan word for "holder of knowledge."
Fabric: 100% lambswool
Lining: 100% Polar fleece polyester
KH209| Weight: 80g (2.8oz)
We strive to dispatch all orders made before 2pm same working day.
1. Standard Delivery (1-3 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information