The Sherpa Jumla Hat is one of those indispensable basics that come cold weather you will find yourself reaching for day after day. Nubby in texture, wear this beanie hat for winter walks, runs to the hardware store, and ski sessions. It is hand-knitted in Nepal in 100% wool by the Sherpa women of Namche Bazaar. Lined with soft Polar fleece to deflect forehead itch. One size that fits most adults.
Jumla is a Nepalese town on the banks of the Tila River, one of the highest elevation rice growing areas in the world.
Fabric: 100% lambswool
Lining: 100% Polarfleece polyester
KH208 | Weight: 100g (3.5oz)
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
2. DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information