The Sherpa Jumla Hat is one of those indispensable basics that come cold weather you will find yourself reaching for day after day. Nubby in texture, wear this beanie hat for winter walks, runs to the hardware store, and ski sessions. It is hand-knitted in Nepal in 100% wool by the Sherpa women of Namche Bazaar. Lined with soft Polar fleece to deflect forehead itch. One size that fits most adults.
Jumla is a Nepalese town on the banks of the Tila River, one of the highest elevation rice growing areas in the world.
Fabric: 100% lambswool
Lining: 100% Polarfleece polyester
KH208 | Weight: 100g (3.5oz)
We strive to dispatch all orders made before 2pm same working day.
1. Standard Delivery (1-3 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information