The Hestra Tallberg is a pre-curved, supple glove made from Nordic elk leather. Lined with soft and warm fleece and a light layer of polyester Fiberfil insulation. The Elk Leather from Sweden and Finland is a durable leather with good isolation which is supple and stretchy and has a beautiful grain texture. The leather is overlapped on the backhand and sewn with no more than the Hestra regulation one millimeter seam allowance to eliminate discomfort even in a close fitting size.
Three lines of decorative stitchings on the back of the hand and inseams on the palms give the gloves an attractive finish.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
FREE DELIVERY now available on orders over £50
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information