Hestra Army Leather gloves have reached iconic status. Originally conceived as a toughened up ski glove for use by ski guides and piste workers, these uncomplicated gloves have become a favourite with people involved in all kinds of winter mountain activities. The back of the hand and cuffs are made from windproof, waterproof and breathable Hestra Triton three-layer polyamide fabric. Palms and fingers are reinforced with Hestra's special proofed Army Leather which is specially tanned and waxed goat leather. A soft fiberfil insulation is protected from penetrating damp by a Gore-Tex insert membrane to ensure maximum warmth even in the most slushy snow.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £50 or more)
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher. International shipping rates shown at this stage are estimated and we may need to contact you to confirm the shipping rate before your order is accepted.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information