The Black Ice 2.0 Jacket from Montane is a thick Men's winter down jacket with generous hood. It is made from a 70% down and 30% Primaloft blend. According to Montane it makes it a lot more weather resistant, warmer when wet and quicker to dry garment. It is a warm down jacket designed to serve as a mountaineering and winter expedition coat. Should keep you warm at about 0C with very little exertion, the typical temperature you would find it useful would be between -15C to +5C. Good winter belay jacket, or well suited to travel to Nordic countries in the winter.
Electric Blue XL only !
Comes with a waterproof dry bag for storage. It's got a helmet compatible hood, two internal and two external pockets.
Fairly regular fit, with room for layers underneath.
We strive to dispatch all orders made before 2pm same working day.
1. Standard Delivery (1-3 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information