Haglofs Tallberg Men's Down Jacket is an easily-stowed, lightweight and down-insulated shirt-shaped jacket that's suitable for a chilly day or worn as a layer beneath your outer shell. They've built it with zero stitching - meaning that the draughts have fewer places to sneak in. Warms you up, with insulation in key areas. Features a shaped hem for extra coverage behind. Could probably be worn with a bootlace tie!
100% Polyester, soft and dull downproof woven baffle fabric with zero stitching, 148 g/m², bluesign® approved
Insulation: 700 CUIN fillpower premium quality 85% down/15% feather. Traceable and bluesign® approved. Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) under licensee number 846100.
Down fill weight: 70g (size L)
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [More Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information