Tried and tested waterproof walking jacket. Berghaus Cornice was first introduced in 1993 and since then, come wind, rain or shine, it has been the jacket of choice for countryside walkers. Classic design, three zipped pockets and longer cut, no noisy Velcro so you can wear it over a smart jumper or suit jacket without issues. Very good choice for an all round waterproof and breathable jacket that will still do well on occasional days in the hills.
Fit is relaxed, most people wit be fine with ordering their regular street size. Length wise it ought to cover you down to the bottom of your trouser pockets.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
2. DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information