Darn Tough Women's Boot Socks are a true classic and a long-time favourite with serious hikers and everyday enthusiasts alike. Trekkers logging hundreds of miles revere it’s dependability and comfort. Legendary performance fit and solid cushioning along the bottom of the foot make for a sock that’s pure bliss. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable “all-weather” sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odour—a great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont.
64% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 5% Lycra® Spandex
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [More Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information