The Scarpa Proton GTX are a light off-road running shoe that is tough enough for serious rough trails or even rough use in the city. They can also be quite at home as an approach shoe, hiking on rough paths. A full Gore-Tex® liner provides breathability while keeping your feet dry. Rely on the dual-density EVA midsole for cushioning (10mm drop) and the heel cage for stability. The fabric-synthetic leather upper breathes well and resists abrasion. Up front, lightweight toe protection lets you run and hike the gnarliest trails without sacrificing your feet.
Sole: Vibram Genesis
Drop: 10 mm
Upper: Synthetic Leather & Polyester mesh
Mid Sole: Compression Molded EVA
Weight: 588g per pair 38
Insole: H-EVA Plate
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [More Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information