The Alpaca Mid Hiker walking socks are the lightest sock that Vicuna make. They feature a more open weave with less underfoot padding and a shorter rib-knit ankle. Vicuna use a 75% Alpaca yarn for the ultimate in softness and comfort.
Alpaca wool is known as The Wool Of The Gods due to being reserved only for the Royal Family of the Inca, who where venerated as Gods. It has a high strength with a smooth fibre making it more durable and softer feeling than even the best Merino wool.
These socks have a very fast wicking and drying rate with open weave zones to channel air out of the shoes. This sock is ideal for wearing with walking shoes in warmer weather. The absence of lanolin also make Vicuna socks hypo-allergenic.
75% Alpaca, 20% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
FREE DELIVERY now available on orders over £50
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information