Made for hearty souls who laugh at sub-zero wind chills. Darn Tough Mountaineering Socks come over the calf and are made from heavyweight Merino wool. Extra heavy terry loop construction protects the entire foot for maximum warmth. Streamlined performance fit that keeps up with you in the worst of weather. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying, breathable sock that stays warm in the winter and amazingly cool in the summer. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odour—a great feature when you need to get any extra day (or two) out of your socks. Very good socks for extended treks and big winter boots. Still made in Vermont by Darn Tough.
77% Merino Wool, 19% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
FREE DELIVERY now available on orders over £50
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information