Darn tough Quarter Short Hiker are durable short walking sock praised by long distance walkers. It is built to withstand the worst conditions the great outdoors can dish out. Legendary performance fit with solid cushioning along the bottom of the foot offers comfort without the bulk. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable “all weather” sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odour, which comes in handy when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont by Darn Tough. Guaranteed for life.
61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [More Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information