Traditional wax for smooth leather boots, conditions the leather and restore water repellency.
Using a small amount frequently and gently working it in, is far better then smearing on a thick layer once in a while. After the wax has been absorbed there should be no visible residue left on the leather. Although made for Meindl, Sportwax can be used on any smooth leather boots. Please note that it will feed the leather very well, but polishing it to a high shine will be more difficult than with waxes intended for dress shoes.
Meindl Sportwax is also available in Black
The sport wax jar contains 80g of wax, which should last for quite some time for a single pair of walking boots.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
2. DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information