Traditional black wax for smooth leather boots, conditions the leather and restores water repellency.
Using a small amount frequently and gently working it in, is far better then smearing on a thick layer once in a while. After the wax has been absorbed there should be no visible residue left on the leather. Although made for Meindl, Sportwax can be used on any black smooth leather boots. Please note that it will feed the leather very well, but polishing it to a high shine will be more difficult than with waxes intended for dress shoes.
The Sport Wax jar contains 80g of wax, which should last for quite some time for a single pair of walking boots.
See our Return Policy for details of extended Christmas returns and refunds.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [More Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information