Hanwag Shoe Wax nourishes leather with a deep-penetration treatment effect. It is an organic product made of beeswax, carnauba wax and lanolin.
Using small amounts frequent and gently working them in, is far better then smearing on a thick layer once in a while. After the wax absorbs there should be no visible residue left on the leather. Although made by Fibertec for Hanwag this wax can be used on any smooth leather boots.
The jar contains 80g of wax, which should last for quite some time for a single pair of walking boots.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £50 or more)
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher. International shipping rates shown at this stage are estimated and we may need to contact you to confirm the shipping rate before your order is accepted.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information