Hanwag Shoe Wax nourishes leather with a deep-penetration treatment effect. It is an organic product made of beeswax, carnauba wax and lanolin.
Using small amounts frequent and gently working them in, is far better then smearing on a thick layer once in a while. After the wax absorbs there should be no visible residue left on the leather. Although made by Fibertec for Hanwag this wax can be used on any smooth leather boots.
The jar contains 80g of wax, which should last for quite some time for a single pair of walking boots.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [More Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information