Excellent chromolly steel, 12 point crampons made in Italy by Grivel. G12 new matic are very versatile and will cope with any ground from glacial walks to easy mountaineering and Scottish ice falls or mixed climbing in lower to mid grades. Good coverage of sole on most boots with plenty of points in various orientations. Thanks to that they will actually feel secure on most classic alpine terrain, where modern ultra lite crampons are a bit lacking.
Excellent workmanship with clever 3D stamping strengthening the crampons. This version has new matic binding which requires a plastic heel wedge present on your boot. Anti balling plates included. Weighs 950g. They cost a bit more then comparable 12 point crampons, but are well worth it, especially considering that they will last you substantial amount of time.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £50 or more)
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information