Excellent chromolly steel, 10 point crampons made in Italy by Grivel. G10 new classic are very versatile and will cope with any ground from glacial walks to easy mountaineering and winter Lakeland fells. Good coverage of sole on most boots with plenty of points in various orientations with smaller front primary and secondary points. Thanks to a more flexible connecting bar they will feel secure on most stiffened mountain walking boots
Excellent workmanship with clever 3D stamping strengthening the crampons. This version has new classic binding which is a cradle compatible with almost any mountain boots out there. Anti balling plates included. Weighs 820g. They cost a bit more than some comparable 10 point crampons, but are well worth it, especially considering that they will last you substantial amount of time.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £50 or more)
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information