The Komperdell Walker series of poles feature a "T" shaped walking stick handle making them work like a traditional walking stick, but with the strength and adjustability of a modern trekking pole. The cork covered handle is pleasant to hold in all weathers. A strap is provided to ensure the pole doesn't get dropped at the wrong moment.
The Komperdell Walker PowerLock version of the Walker has two sections and collapses down to 62cm when not in use. The pole has an adjustable length range of 80 to 100cm.
NOTE: Not supplied with a rubber tip or ferrule. The LEKI rubber tip will fit this model.
3 YEAR SERVICE GUARANTEE
KOMPERDELL offers a 3 year repair service, free of charge, for all telescopic poles.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
FREE DELIVERY now available on orders over £50
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information