Leki Carbonlite are trekking poles made of 2 100% carbon tubes (middle and lower) with an Aluminium upper section which offer superb comfort, technology and ergonomics. Carbonlite use exclusive technology like the Aergon Thermo Compact grip and the Speed Lock system. The first-class processing of high-quality components contributes to its durability, and the total weight is unbelievably low. The perfect high end carbon walking poles. The minimal pack size of 63 cm is a significant benefit when transporting the pole and especially when stowing it in a backpack. In addition, the excellent bending resistance makes for a perfect swing behaviour. The price is for pair of Leki Carbonlite poles. Made in Europe by German company Leki.
Leki Carbonlite Weight: 408g Pair
Leki Number: 6402129
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
2. DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information