Robust, durable and kind to your joints. This three-part Leki Trail Antishock hiking pole, made from high-strength HTS aluminium, is equipped with the tried-and-tested Super Lock system, offering the inner adjustment system with the highest stress resistance. This means that the pole can quickly be adjusted between 110 cm and 145 cm. The rounded CorTec grip at the tip is anatomically shaped and thus protects the hands, even after hours of use and extreme stress. The SAS Antishock cushioning system relieves the joints during intensive hiking, walking and mountaineering.
Weight: 282 g per pole
Leki product code: 65020351
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £50 or more)
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information