The LEKI Makalu is the lightest variable length LEKI trekking pole in the Superstrong series. It is sturdy enough for heavy users, even at its 145cm maximum extension, so that pole users who might like a pair of Ultralight poles, but who are just too tall (over 180cm or 5ft 10in) or carry too much weight (in a pack or "elsewhere") can still have a pole that does not add too much extra weight.
Extremely fast adjustment and fixing even whilst wearing thick gloves in rain, ice and snow.
Holding power can be readjusted easily without tools.
Speedlock 2 is 30% smaller and 20% lighter than the original Speedlock.
Highest holding force of all external locking systems on the market for additional safety.
Malaku Walking Poles Weight: 512g Per Pair
Leki Model: 636 2849
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [More Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information