The Leki Khumbu Trekking Poles are durable and easy to adjust hiking sticks. The handle is made from reformed cork which is very comfortable but slightly heavier then foam grips. The straps are made from new softer fabric much gentler on your wrists. Very easy to adjust thanks to external lever locking system. Khumbu poles are made from standard High Tensile aluminium tubing which gives them outstanding durability. These poles are designed for users who will be venturing in to rugged, remote areas, possibly wearing a heavy pack.
Made by LEKI in the Czech Republic and are are one of the best walking poles available. Built to last, and spare parts and accessories are widely available.
Leki Khumbu Poles Weight: 600g / Pair
Leki Model: 6362025
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [More Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information