Always check for ticks after spending time outdoors. If you have been bitten, make sure you remove the tick as soon as possible to minimize the possibility of infection. Remove the entire tick and disinfect the site of the bite with alcohol. The tick can easily be removed using the Care Plus™ Tick Remover.
Make sure to remove the tick within eight hours to minimize the possibility of infection. Remove the entire tick and disinfect the site of the bite with alcohol. The tick can be easily and safely removed using the Care Plus® Tick Remover. Do not anesthetize the tick with alcohol or other antiseptics. Do not heat the tick with a cigarette or other hot objects. If the tick is stunned or heated (with a cigarette), it goes into shock and responds by releasing pathogens into the body through its saliva. Make sure to write down the date of the tick bite, the site of the bite on your body, and the area where you contracted the tick bite.
Instructions for use
1. Hold the tick remover between your thumb and middle finger and press the back of the tool with your index finger: the gripping head will now open.
2. Place the gripping head carefully around the tick — as close as possible to the skin — and then close the gripping head.
3. Rotate the clamped tick slightly to the left and slightly to the right until it is partially released. With a few gentle tugs, pull the tick out in a motion perpendicular to the skin. Disinfect the bite area and note down the date of the bite in your diary.
We strive to dispatch all orders made before 2pm same working day.
1. Standard Delivery (1-3 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information