This gel is specially developed to soften and calm the skin after insect bites (for example, mosquitoes, wasps and horseflies, but also jellyfish and nettles).
The special formula relieves itching and soothes the skin. This gel contains ammonia as main ingredient, which has been proven to have a soothing action. It also contains camphor that hardens the skin after drying to reduce the chance of blistering. Other ingredients in this product are: bisabolol, tea-tree oil and eucalyptus. The latter gives the gel its pleasant fragrance after the initial fragrance has evaporated.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £50 or more)
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher. International shipping rates shown at this stage are estimated and we may need to contact you to confirm the shipping rate before your order is accepted.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information