The Hilleberg Keron 3 GT is an excellent choice for families, hikers and “regular” users – anyone wanting a tent that is exceptionally sturdy yet relatively light in weight, that will work for any situation, and that will handle many years of use. Indeed, the Keron 3 GT is an admirable choice for any backcountry adventure, from demanding, extended winter expeditions, to long or short rambles in mountains and/or forests, to casual weekend jaunts.
Keron 3 GT robust 4 Season Tent - Black Label Series
Fly: Kerlon 1800. 40 denier ripstop nylon. 3000mm hydrostatic head (ISO 811 tested)
Inner: 40 denier ripstop nylon. DWR treated.
Floor: 70 denier nylon. Triple coated PU. 10000mm hydrostatic head (ISO 811 tested)
DAC Featherlight NSL. 10mm
Total Weight: 4.9 Kg
(Inner, outer and poles: 4.1 Kg)
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
2. DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information