Five season down sleeping bag from Rab for serious winter use, hand filled in Derbyshire with hydrophobic duck down. If you use your sleeping bag regularly and would like a bag that is going to last for many years and not break the bank, the Ascent range is well worth a look. They offer a comfortable night's sleep, thanks to the spacious semi mummy cut. Low weight combined with high warmth (Rab reckons it should be good to -15°C) and great durability thanks to the duck down fill.
Fill is the new hydrophobic down co-developed with Nikwax by Rab, which offers very good water resistance.
Rab Ascent 900 Weight: 1530g(+165g Stuffsack)
This Rab 5 seson sleeping bag should fit any user up to 6'2" tall. It has a boxy mummy shape, which leaves quite a bit of wiggle room.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
2. DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information