The Light My Fire Swedish FireSteel 2.0 Army is a slightly larger version of the Scout. This fire-starter works even when wet and cold. Works just like a traditional flint and steel fire starter, but with added magnesium to make hotter, longer lasting sparks.
1) Remove paint on new fire-starter with striker or knife. 2) Pull striker (with text up) or knife slowly and firmly down length of fire-starter. 3) Sparks easily ignite a stove, BBQ, paper, dry grass, bark or TinderDust.
See our Return Policy for details of extended Christmas returns and refunds.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [More Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information