The Light My Fire Swedish FireSteel 2.0 Army is a slightly larger version of the Scout. This fire-starter works even when wet and cold. Works just like a traditional flint and steel fire starter, but with added magnesium to make hotter, longer lasting sparks.
1) Remove paint on new fire-starter with striker or knife. 2) Pull striker (with text up) or knife slowly and firmly down length of fire-starter. 3) Sparks easily ignite a stove, BBQ, paper, dry grass, bark or TinderDust.
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
FREE DELIVERY now available on orders over £50
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information