Use this Greenland wax on any Fjallraven product made from G-1000 fabric, including jackets, trousers and packs, to bring back the water repellency that it had when it was new. Extra wax can be applied to areas where more water resistance is required, such as the knees and hems of trousers, although the wax may then become more visible.
This 25g bar is enough to top-up the proofing on a jacket or pair of trousers. A complete restoration of a neglected jacket will require most of a full size 100g bar.
Can be used on other items made from cotton or polyester and cotton mixed fibres even if they are not made by Fjallraven
Greenland Wax is made from 65% Parrafin wax and 35% Beewax
1. Standard Delivery (3 to 5 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75 or more)
FREE DELIVERY now available on orders over £50
2. Priority DPD Local Next Working Day from £6.50 (£2.99 when you spend £75 or more)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
For the exact delivery cost simply add any desired items in to the Shopping Basket and select [See More Delivery Options] below the Sub Total. Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping heavy or bulky items to the Scottish Highland areas, or locations of the UK Mainland, may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information