One of a kind, woollen hand warmers hand knitted in Nepal by Sherpa women from remnant yarn, lined in soft, moisture wicking Polar fleece for itch-free comfort and an extra layer of warmth. Sherpa Rimjhim handwarmers are randomly coloured, unique fingerless gloves which are hard not to love. Made from wool, and lined with soft fleece, they keep hands and wrists warm and fingers dexterous. The knit pattern results in a scrunched-up, really appealing texture.
Rimjhim means colourful in Nepalese.
We strive to dispatch all orders made before 2pm same working day.
1. Standard Delivery (1-3 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 1st Class (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information