Lightweight, synthetic insulated Men's jacket. Very weather resistant, and if it gets wet it dries fast thanks to 40g Primaloft insulation. The Montane Prism Jacket is very versatile coat, warm enough for use in winter, yet lightweight enough to be packed in summer just in case. It can be a good standalone jacket when active, or form a excellent mid layer in really cold wet weather. Used and abused by Mountain Rescue teams across the UK.
As an outer jacket the Montane Prism should be useful between -5C to 12C, depending on your activity level and wind. While being stationary the warmth of it is roughly similar to a thick wind proof fleece.
We strive to dispatch all orders made before 2pm same working day.
1. Standard Delivery (1-3 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 1st Class (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information