Made for hearty souls who laugh at sub-zero wind chills. Darn Tough Women's Mountaineering Socks come over the calf and are made from heavyweight Merino wool. Extra heavy terry loop construction protects the entire foot for maximum warmth. Streamlined performance fit that keeps up with you in the worst of weather. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying, breathable sock that stays warm in the winter and amazingly cool in the summer. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odour—a great feature when you need to get any extra day (or two) out of your socks. Very good socks for extended treks and big winter boots. Still made in Vermont by Darn Tough. Guaranteed for life.
77% Merino Wool, 19% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
We strive to dispatch all orders made before 2pm same working day.
1. Standard Delivery (1-3 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 1st Class (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information