Excellent chromolly steel, 12 point crampons made in Italy by Grivel. G12 new matic are very versatile and will cope with any ground from glacial walks to easy mountaineering and Scottish ice falls or mixed climbing in lower to mid grades. Good coverage of sole on most boots with plenty of points in various orientations. Thanks to that they will actually feel secure on most classic alpine terrain, where modern ultra lite crampons are a bit lacking.
Excellent workmanship with clever 3D stamping strengthening the crampons. This version has new matic binding which requires a plastic heel wedge present on your boot. Anti balling plates included. Weighs 950g. They cost a bit more then comparable 12 point crampons, but are well worth it, especially considering that they will last you substantial amount of time.
We strive to dispatch all orders made before 2pm same working day.
1. Standard Delivery (1-3 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 1st Class (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information