Pair of Leki Snowflake Baskets. They Screw on the flextip of your walking poles. Sold in pairs. Absolute lifesavers if it is wintry and you have snow underfoot, this way you can still use your poles efficiently. There is enough inherent flexibility in their construction to allow for good performance on steep slopes.
Out of laziness I tend to leave mine snowflake baskets on most of the time even when not in Alps. You would be pleased to know that they are small enough not to get in the way during normal hiking. Leki do make a larger model called powder baskets which offers about 3x the surface area of these - they are overkill for 99% percent of time. If you still can walk without skis/snowshoes the regular ones would suit you fine.
We strive to dispatch all orders made before 2pm same working day.
1. Standard Delivery (1-3 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information