Five season down sleeping bag from Rab for serious winter use, hand filled in Derbyshire with hydrophobic duck down. If you use your sleeping bag regularly and would like a bag that is going to last for many years and not break the bank, the Ascent range is well worth a look. They offer a comfortable night's sleep, thanks to the spacious semi mummy cut. Low weight combined with high warmth (Rab reckons it should be good to -18°C) and great durability thanks to the duck down fill.
Fill is the new hydrophobic down co-developed with Nikwax by Rab, which offers very good water resistance.
Rab Ascent 900 Weight: 1530g(+165g Stuffsack)
This Rab 5 seson sleeping bag should fit any user up to 6'2" tall. It has a boxy mummy shape, which leaves quite a bit of wiggle room.
We strive to dispatch all orders made before 2pm same working day.
1. Standard Delivery (1-3 Days) £4.50 (FREE when you spend £75)
2. Interlink Next Working Day £6.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
3. Royal Mail 24 (1-3 Days) £4.50 (£1.99 when you spend £75)
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £8.99
6. International Shipping Rates (Click Here)
Rates above apply to UK Mainland, rates for shipping large or bulky items to Highlands or Islands may be higher.
View our full UK Delivery or Returns/Exchanges information